Excessive vibration over long periods can cause the user to develop hand-arm vibration syndrome (HAVS), or white finger. This is a potentially permanent and debilitating industrial injury. To reduce vibration, saws are divided into two parts. One part is a rigid assembly of the cutter bar and engine. This part vibrates strongly when the chain is cutting. The other part is a rigid assembly of the handles and controls of the machine, the part the user holds. These two rigid assemblies are joined together by mounts which provide spring suspension and damping.
Both metal springs and rubber bushes can be used to provide suspension. Metal springs are more robust and longer wearing, but rubber bushes provide damping in addition to a spring action.
- The Importance Of The File Mill Of The Chain Saw
- Difficulty In Starting Oil Sawing Machine
- Judge Why The Oil Saw Can Pull The Cylinder
- Common Problems And Treatment Methods Of Garden...
- Common Problems With Oil Saw Carburetor
- How To Choose The Oil Saw Brand When Buying Oil...
- How To Solve The Problem Of Oil Saw Guide Plate...
- Requirements For The Use Of Oil Saw Oil
- Oil Saw USES Common Problems
- The Cause And Solution Of High Temperature Flam...
- Polisher Product
- HAND TOOLS & FASTENER EXPO NEW DELHI INDIAN
- 4inch Upgrade Cutting Wheel Testing Vedio
- Yongkang Abrasive Wheel Factory Vedio Review
- The Mid-Autumn Festival (Zhongqiujie)
- NOVA GRINDER RATIO 125X6mm Testing Vedio
- NOVA October Fair Booth Number Shanghai CIHS An...
- Chinese National Holiday -NOVA Holiday Date
- Nova 2018 Abrasive Wheel Catalog Review
- How To Selecting The Right Grinding Wheels