As a kid, you probably came up with a lot of terrible ideas your parents wisely stopped you from carrying out; that’s why you’re alive today. But once grownup, you’re free to try anything that pops into your mind, like upgra
ding a toddler-sized tricycle so that it’s powered by an old chainsaw.
YouTube channel ThisDustIn is responsible for this monstrous upgrade, which swaps the pedals on a classic kid’s trike with a gas-powered chainsaw—minus the blade, which they’re perhaps saving for a future video. Almost everything on the tricycle had to be reinforced and upgraded to survive the speeds it was suddenly being subjected too, including the welds holding it all together, and the addition of extra-strength supports for the back wheels so an adult-sized rider wouldn’t crush them, although it doesn’t seem like these geniuses bothered installing a brake. I guess that’s what shoes are for.
- The Importance Of The File Mill Of The Chain Saw
- Difficulty In Starting Oil Sawing Machine
- Judge Why The Oil Saw Can Pull The Cylinder
- Common Problems And Treatment Methods Of Garden...
- Common Problems With Oil Saw Carburetor
- How To Choose The Oil Saw Brand When Buying Oil...
- How To Solve The Problem Of Oil Saw Guide Plate...
- Requirements For The Use Of Oil Saw Oil
- Oil Saw USES Common Problems
- The Cause And Solution Of High Temperature Flam...
- Dragon Boat Festival Is Coming
- Try to Remember the Good Things
- Everybody Needs A Compelling Future
- If You Can Dream It You Can Do It
- Life Is A Great Big Canvas,and You Should Throw...
- How to Choose the Jig Saw
- Impossible Change To Possible
- German Customer Oder for Power Tool ,the Motor...
- The Spare Parts By Russian Customers Order Have...
- Abrasive Wheel For Bangladesh Order Is Finished