1. Choose which type of grip suits you best. There is the barrel-handle jigsaw or the top-handle jigsaw. This is largely a comfort choice, so try out both.
2. This saw is great for curved cuts, circle cuts and scribed cuts on walls.
3. The orbital setting is important when choosing a jigsaw. Jigsaws cut in an upstroke and the orbital setting controls how much the blade moves back and forth. At zero, the blade moves straight up and down like a sewing needle.
4. For fine cuts, keep the orbital setting low. A higher setting is more powerful, but less precise.
5. Also, check the speed setting. The speed of the blade of the blade can impact the power of the blade. The thicker the wood, the more speed you may want. Use slower speeds to cut metals and plastic.
6. Look at the bevel setting. Lay the bevel flat for a zero-angle cut. Move the bevel for a more angled cut like a 45-degree.
7. Choose a blade depending on what type of cut you want to make. If you want to cut something fine, like a veneer, use a blade with the teeth facing down, so the blade cuts down and not up.
8. For a more aggressive cut, use a blade with the teeth facing upward, so the blade cuts on the upswing.
9. There are blades with teeth both up and down for a moderate cut.
10. Be sure to look at how the blade connects to the saw. Some jigsaws accept “T” type shank while others accept a straight shank, so choose the one that matches your saw.
11. When making a cut, make sure the shoe is level on the cutting surface. If it isn’t, it’s possible the blade could jump.
12. Keep a firm grip on the saw to prevent the blade from jumping.
13. Let the saw do the work. Do not push or pull the saw. This could drastically affect the cut.
Previous: Power Tools History
Next: No Information
- The Importance Of The File Mill Of The Chain Saw
- Difficulty In Starting Oil Sawing Machine
- Judge Why The Oil Saw Can Pull The Cylinder
- Common Problems And Treatment Methods Of Garden...
- Common Problems With Oil Saw Carburetor
- How To Choose The Oil Saw Brand When Buying Oil...
- How To Solve The Problem Of Oil Saw Guide Plate...
- Requirements For The Use Of Oil Saw Oil
- Oil Saw USES Common Problems
- The Cause And Solution Of High Temperature Flam...
- Impossible Change To Possible
- German Customer Oder for Power Tool ,the Motor...
- The Spare Parts By Russian Customers Order Have...
- Abrasive Wheel For Bangladesh Order Is Finished
- Chainsaw Professional Accessories For RU Custom...
- Nylon Fiber Polishing Disc Sample For German Gu...
- Power Tools History
- Hot Chain Saw
- The Angle Grinder History
- Drill History